By Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. a New Jersey Special Needs Trust Attorney

Not generally.  It depends on the terms of the trust or any court orders.  A bond is often required in a court supervised special needs trust, which is generally called a first-party special needs trusts.
Contact me personally today to discuss your New Jersey special needs trust matter.  I am easy to talk to, very approachable and can offer you practical, legal ways to handle your concerns.  You can reach me toll free at (855) 376-5291 or e-mail me at